We offer the TS 16949 All In One Package in two versions. Compare Packages
Use our All-in-One Implementation Package to lead your company to TS 16949 Certification with confidence!
Your end product will be a quality system that works for you and helps your company continually improve its processes and customer satisfaction.
- Package has been used by companies across the globe since 2001
- Has never failed an audit
- Auditors love the efficient and effective design
- Major OEM's and Registrars recommend our product!
- The documented Quality Management System (QMS) is organized for you. You won't have to face a blank page or figure out what is required. Quality Manual, Procedures & Forms are fully written and ready for you to customize. They contain guidance so you know what to edit and examples are provided.
- You won't need to hire consultants to develop your system or to train your employees.
- Our training will teach you the requirements of the standard and how to implement them.
- Train your employees in house. You can choose to train them yourself like a pro with the PowerPoint training complete with trainer's guide and detailed speaker's notes. Or, let your employees self-train with convenient online training.
- You'll set up an effective audit program with trained internal auditors. An effective audit program is the key to success as it is the engine that drives continual improvement.
No worries! Have a question along the way? Ask the experts anytime throughout your project. Use the product that has been successfully used by thousands of companies around the world.
This All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product - for good reason: It gives you all you need to prepare for registration - including hands on guidance.
- All the documentation you need to document your QMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the TS 16949 Standard.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your quality management system
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We've numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the TS 16949 Standard. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation or online training.
- Detailed "Understanding the Standard" online training prepares your project manager for implementation.
- Gap Analysis Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Create a solid Audit Program - with RAB/QSA Compliant Materials
- Internal Audit Checklist Easy to use, easy to customize
- Internal Audit Plan and Forms for a complete package
- Guidance to set up a successful Internal Audit Program
- Train your Internal Audit Team - We've created interactive training materials modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
- This is a downloadable product.
- We offer Includes Technical Support
throughout your project. We won't abandon you after the sale.
You do the project yourself, but that doesn't mean you do it alone.
Although our products are easy to use, we still offer World Class Support for your project - for FREE!
Our products are so user friendly - we rarely hear from people!
Our products have been proven over 10 years - longer than anyone else - and have helped companies around the world become certified. We don't flood our packages with unnecessary forms and other "fluff" to make them look complete. Ours ARE complete, and get the job done.
But if you need help, we support our products throughout your project!
Experienced quality professionals are available to answer questions and help you develop and implement your QMS.
- Quick email support
- Professional phone support
- 24/7 Online Support - our website provides free and helpful information 24/7
Internal Audit Checklist
GAP Analysis Checklist
TS 16949 Employee Training Course Ouitline:
- What is TS 16949?
- Importance of Registration
- Quality Management Principles
- Section 4: General Requirements
- Section 5: Management Responsibility
- Quality Policy
- Responsibility, Authority and Communications
- Management Review
- Section 6: Resource Management
- Human Resources
- Infrastructure and Work Environment
- Section 7: Product Realization
- Customer Related Processes
- Design and Development
- Section 8: Measurement and Analysis
- Analysis and Use of Data
- Corrective/Preventive Action
- Print Certificate
The All in One Package includes everything else you need for certification:
- Complete Support
- Complete QMS
- 25 Procedures to cover every TS 16949 requirement
- 45 QMS Pertinent Forms
- Quality Manual
- Includes Admin to assign and track users for record keeping
- Online "Understanding the Standard" Training (5 people)
- Online Employee Training (50 People)
- Introduction to TS 16949 PowerPoint Training Package
- Internal Auditor Training Materials
- Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (24 Slides)
- Requirements of the Standard PowerPoint (121 Slides)
- Introduction to Core Tools PowerPoint (51 Slides)
- Process Based Internal Auditing PowerPoint (68 Slides)
- Conducting the Audit with Follow-Up and Corrective Action PowerPoint (118 Slides)
- Comprehensive Trainer's Guide (460 Pages)
- Student Manual (152 Pages)
- ASD Manufacturing Company Case Study Materials (83 Pages)
- Internal Audit Forms to conduct the practice audit
- Quizzes to test Comprehension
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
- TS 16949 Project Manager's Guide
The Quality Manual is just a part of the required documentation. Order the Complete QMS and buy all the documentation you need in one value priced package.