The gap analysis checklist is a very useful tool in evaluating your Quality Management System (QMS) as you transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016. Each requirement is expressed as a question for the user (auditor / assessor) to use in determining your QMS capabilities.
While the two versions of the Automotive standards do not line up when comparing the requirements, the gap checklist is designed to be user friendly where:
- New requirements and / or new terminology and new clause numbers are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- The 3rd column on the left in green shade is intended to provide reference to the previous clauses and requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- Includes Technical Support
- 115 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Which version is right for me?
- Choose IATF 16949:2016 to create a new gap checklist.
- Choose TS 16949 to IATF 16949:2016 to create a gap checklist from your current TS 16949 to the new IATF 16949.
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to IATF 16949:2016 checklist if you want the 16949 requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015.
|IATF 16949||TS16949 to IATF 16949||ISO 9001 to IATF 16949|
|Gap Checklist: Compares the requirements of IATF 16949 to:||No QMS||TS 16949||ISO 9001|
|MS Word editable format|
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials|
|Counts against purchase price of larger package|
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to IATF 16949 requirements|
|Highlights showing the difference between TS16949 and IATF 16949|
|Highlights showing the difference between ISO 9001 and IATF 16949|
|$39.00 Order Now!||$59.00 Order Now!||$59.00 Order Now!|