This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your IATF 16949:2016 Internal Audit Team. Exemplar Global Compliant
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- Understand the IATF 16949:2016 Standards
- Review the Standard itself then guide them through a thorough review of the requirements.
- Quizzes test their comprehension and Instructor has answers.
- Students perform an audit of a mock company. They will:
- Prepare an audit plan
- Conduct opening meetings
- Audit documents and records
- Document their findings
- Hold a closing meeting
- Write the audit report.
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide contains everything the trainer needs to lead the class:
- Includes speaker notes to give depth to slides
- Quiz answers
- Case Study non-conformances to grade students presentation
- (5) PowerPoint Presentations with speaker notes – Introduction and one for each section:
- Guide to Internal Auditing IATF 16949 contains 26 slides to set the stage for the audit.
- Section 1 – Requirements of IATF 16949 has 167 slides that provide the students with an understanding of the requirements of the standard.
- Section 2 – Introduction to Core Tools has 51 slides to help the students with the additional automotive sector requirements.
- Section 3 – Process-based internal auditing has 68 slides that outline the concept of process-based auditing.
- Section 4 – Conducting the audit has 112 slides that outline the internal audit process and prepare the students to conduct an audit of the USA Auto Co. (Case Study)
- Student’s Guide
- Copies of each slide (3/page)
- 4 quizzes
- Documented Information for a case study of The USA Auto used to perform an internal audit of the company.
- The Certificate of Completion to demonstrate that students satisfactorily understood the material and have actively participated in the training.
- Copies of the IATF 16949 Standard (one copy for each two or three students)
➢Standards are available electronically from http://www.aiag.org
Which version is right for me?
- Choose IATF 16949:2016 to compare your QMS to IATF 16949:2016
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to IATF 16949:2016 checklist if you want the 16949 requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, IATF 16949:2016
|IATF 16949:2016 Audit
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016 Audit
|IATF 16949:2016 Auditor
|IATF 16949:2016 Combo
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016
|16949:2016 Audit Checklist|
|16949:2016 Checklist highlighting additions to 9001:2015|
|16949:2016 Audit Training Materials|
|Buy both packages together and save!|