An ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal auditor training course is designed to help auditors understand and practice internal auditing for ISO/TS 16949. New auditors will gain the skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write non-conformance and audit reports. Experienced internal auditors also benefit from TS16949 training by expanding their current knowledge base.
What are the learning objectives covered by TS16949 training course?
- Understanding specific requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- ISO/TS16949 training covers the three types of internal audits required by ISO/TS 16949 (system, process, and product auditing)
- TS16949 training teaches the audit phases of planning, execution, and follow-up
- TS16949 trained auditors will gain necessary skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write non-conformance and audit reports
- TS16949 training helps internal auditors understand how the Ford, General Motors, and Daimler Chrysler customer-specific requirements for internal auditing relate to ISO/TS 16949
What is the agenda for a typical three day TS 16949 training course?
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- ISO 9001/TS 16949 process approach and customer requirements
- TS 16949 Core Tools
- Process-based Internal Auditing: Methods and Application
- Auditing Techniques
- Audit Checklists
- Generating Audit Records
- Communicating Findings
- Practice conducting a TS 16949 Audit
- Practice corrective actions reports
- Prepare follow-up audits schedules
- Learn to report results