ISO-TS16949 Lead Auditor Training course guides auditors through the process of compliance with ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems with an emphasis on automotive manufacturing organizations.
TS16949 training courses build out the knowledge base and skills needed for lead auditors to become TS16949 certified. Our 16949store.com offers an extensive and search-able list of TS16949 training courses throughout the United States and Canada.
What will Lead Auditors Learn from a TS 16949 course?
- TS16949 auditors will gain an in depth understanding of quality management definitions, concepts, guidelines, and principles
- TS16949 auditors with be able to interpret clauses of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- TS16949 training includes understanding the relationship between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the core tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC)
- TS16949 training teaches lead auditor to manage an audit program
- TS16949 auditors learn how to initiate the audit and conduct opening and closing meetings
- TS16949 training guides auditors through conducting on-site activities
- TS16949 training prepares auditors to report conclusions and results of audits
Who benefits from attending TS 16949 Training Courses?
- All levels of Management
- Administrative Support
- Department Leads
- Internal and External Auditors