IATF 16949 Consulting
However, we know that sometimes you might want to consult an expert to help you on your project or a portion of it. Especially Core Tools which really require hands-on training.
We can recommend James Mourafetis of The James Group, LLC as a consultant to assist you with your project or your specific questions, and offer affordable packages you can use to finish your project.
James Group, LLC
James Mourafetis not only helped create many of our TS 16949 Products, but with over 20 years of experience in manufacturing and service, he has exceptional credentials:
- TS 16949:2009 Supplier Auditor
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- American Society for Quality Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
- TS 16949:2009 Understanding, Transition and Internal Auditor Trainer.
James has worked for General Motors Corporation, Packaging Corporation of America, Ford Motor Company and Omnex Consulting Firm. He has implemented both ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949 projects globally including a significant amount of experience in Asia.
We offer a broad range of services, such as:
- Training & Consulting
- Lean and Six Sigma Technologies
- Core Tools Training (APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP)
- Disciplined Problem Solving Training
- Layered Process Audit Training
- Quality Management Systems Certification Implementations
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System (Meets NTEA MVP Criteria 3.0)
- TS16949 Quality Management System for the Automotive Supply Chain
- Supplier Development, Management and Auditing Services
- Contact us for a quote to fit your company’s needs.