“Buy IATF 16949 Standard”
Requirements for Automotive Production, Service, and/or Accessory Parts
“IATF 16949 and other related Standards Available”
Quality Management System Standard (Required)
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems-Requirements
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality management system requirements for automotive production, service and/or accessory parts.
- Automotive Certification Scheme Rules for IATF 16949:2016 – Rules for achieving IATF recognition, Fifth Edition
Note: These three are required.
- ISO 9000:2015 – Quality management systems – Fundamentals and vocabulary
- ISO 9004:2018 – Managing for the sustained success of an organization
- ISO 19011: 2018 – Guidelines for auditing management systems
IATF Required Core Tools
- Supplier Quality Requirements: 5-PackSet includes the latest editions of the Core Tool manuals: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC in English
- IATF 16949 7 Pack: Includes the latest editions of the IATF 16949, the RULES 5th Edition, and the Core Tools manuals: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, & SPC.
- APQP-2 – 2008 – Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan
- PPAP-4 – 2006 – Production Part Approval Process (4th Edition)
- MSA-4 – 2010 – Measurement Systems Analysis (4th Edition)
- SPC-3 – 2005 – Statistical Process Control (2nd Edition)
- FMEA-4 – 2008 – Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (4th Edition)