Buy & Download
IATF 16949:2016 Standard PDF
& Other Related Standards
Looking for the text of IATF 16949:2016?
You will need to purchase a copy of the standard to reach certification (sometimes multiple standards are required). Due to copyright restrictions, we are not able to include these with our products, but we have provided a link to purchase through AIAG or Techstreet (an authorized reseller of ISO Standards). We have sorted each standard into Needed, Recommended, and Additional Related Standards.
Needed for IATF 16949 Certification:
IATF 16949:2016 – Quality management system requirements for automotive production, service and/or accessory parts.
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems-Requirements
Automotive Certification Scheme Rules for IATF 16949:2016 – Rules for achieving IATF recognition, Fifth Edition
- APQP-2 – 2008 – Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan
- PPAP-4 – 2006 – Production Part Approval Process (4th Edition)
- MSA-4 – 2010 – Measurement Systems Analysis (4th Edition)
- SPC-3 – 2005 – Statistical Process Control (2nd Edition)
- FMEA-4 – 2008 – Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (4th Edition)
Recommended for IATF 16949 Certification:
- ISO 9000:2015 – Quality management systems – Fundamentals and vocabulary
- ISO 9004:2018 – Quality Management – Quality of an organization – Guidance to achieve sustained success
- ISO 19011: 2018 – Guidelines for auditing management systems
Additional Related Standards:
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management – Guidelines
These standards are sold by either AIAG or Techstreet through their respective websites. Techstreet is a reseller of ISO Standards that includes ISO, SAE, IATF, and other standards. Many standards are available to download in pdf format. Purchase transactions are conducted on either AIAG’s secure site, or Techstreet’s secure site and are not combined with a purchase from 16949Store.