Use these materials to educate groups on the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Tailor it to fit your audience:
- Present to Management Team as you investigate IATF 16949
- Educate employees as your company implements ISO certification
- Present to customers & vendors so they understand the requirements
- Use the quizzes to ensure they comprehend the information
- Provide a Certificate as a record of the IATF 16949 training
- Includes Technical Support
- The IATF 16949 Overview 62 slide PowerPoint includes detailed speaker’s notes covering:
- Who is ISO?
- What is a Management System?
- P-D-C-A Continual Improvement Cycle
- Process approach
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Basics of QMS and IATF 16949
- What is a QMS?
- What is IATF 16949?
- Benefits of certification
- Elements of IATF 16949:2016
- Establishing your QMS
- Key Elements
- Documenting your QMS
- Implementing the QMS in your Organization
- Training People
- Auditing the QMS
- 67 Page Trainer’s Guide(PDF)
- Outline of speaker notes
- Answer key for the quizzes
- 25 Page Student Guide
- Copy of the slides and space for notes
- Quizzes (answer key) to ensure comprehension
- 23 questions in total
- Customizable Certificate in Microsoft Word
- Space for Student and Instructor’s names
- Sign in Sheet (Group Training Record)