IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Training course guides auditors through the process of compliance with ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems with an emphasis on automotive manufacturing organizations.
IATF 16949 training courses build out the knowledge base and skills needed for lead auditors to become IATF 16949 certified. Our 16949store.com offers an extensive and searchable list of IATF 16949 training courses throughout the United States and Canada.
What will Lead Auditors Learn from an IATF 16949 course?
- IATF 16949 auditors will gain an in-depth understanding of quality management definitions, concepts, guidelines, and principles
- IATF 16949 auditors will be able to interpret clauses of IATF 16949:2016
- IATF 16949 training includes understanding the relationship between IATF16949:2016 and the core tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC)
- IATF 16949 training teaches lead auditor to manage an audit program
- IATF 16949 auditors learn how to initiate the audit and conduct opening and closing meetings
- IATF 16949 training guides auditors through conducting on-site activities
- IATF 16949 training prepares auditors to report conclusions and results of audits
Who benefits from attending IATF 16949 Training Courses?
- All levels of Management
- Administrative Support
- Department Leads
- Internal and External Auditors