Use these presentation materials to educate management, employees, customers or other groups on IATF 16949 Core Tools. The quality core tools will help you improve your organization’s QMS. Companies seeking IATF 16949 need to understand the core tools to meet the requirements. The 5 Core Tools required to effectively implement and audit IATF 16949.
Overview of the following Core Tools:
- APQP Advanced Product Quality Planning overview
- FMEA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis overview
- MSA Measurement System Analysis overview
- SPC Statistical Process Control overview
- PPAP Production Part Approval Process overview
- 57 page Intro to Core Tools Instructor’s Guide
- 51 slide Intro to Core Tools PowerPoint
- 15 question Core Tools Quiz
- 17 page Student Guide
- Training Certificate
- Includes Technical Support
The purpose of this training is to:
- To provide you with the Presentation Materials and speaker notes that you need for an effective presentation on IATF 16949 Core Tools, what they are, and what they requires
- Present the IATF 16949 Core Tools Overview to Management or other groups, or
- Provide introductory IATF 16949 Core Tools training for Employees
- Deliver IATF 16949 Core Tools training in a group setting.
- Core Tools can be purchased here.
This training is for:
- Management or other groups interested in learning about IATF 16949 Core Tools
- Employees of organizations implementing IATF 16949
This training is conducted by:
- A presenter from your organization