ISO/TS 16949 is an ISO technical specification which aligns existing automotive quality management systems world wide. TS16949 specifies the quality requirements for the design/development, production, installation, and servicing of automotive-related products.
16949store.com has partnered with industry training leaders to provide the largest search-able list of 16949 training courses available.
What are the learning objectives for TS 16949 training courses?
- Introduction to the automotive requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Basic business management while implementing ISO/TS 16949 into the company’s QMS
- Understanding the implementation tools of TS16949
- TS16949 training for preventive maintenance
- TS16949 training for predictive maintenance
- TS16949 training for efficient tooling management
- TS16949 training of tools & methodologies
- TS16949 identification of key product, part, and process characteristics throughout the product life cycle to ensure meeting of customer requirements.
- Development of APQP, PPAP & Control Plans for TS16949 compliance
Who should attend TS16949 training?
- Executive Management
- Mid Level Management
- Internal Auditors
- Department Leads
- Operational Support
- Logistical Support