This is more than just presentations – we’ve created interactive training modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students.
This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your IATF 16949:2016 Internal Audit Team. Exemplar Global Compliant
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- Understand the IATF 16949:2016 Standards
- Review the Standard itself then guide them through a thorough review of the requirements.
- Quizzes test their comprehension and Instructor has answers.
- Students perform an audit of a mock company. They will:
- Prepare an audit plan
- Conduct opening meetings
- Audit documents and records
- Document their findings
- Hold a closing meeting
- Write the audit report.
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide contains everything the trainer needs to lead the class:
- Includes speaker notes to give depth to slides
- Quiz answers
- Case Study non-conformances to grade students presentation
- (5) PowerPoint Presentations with speaker notes – Introduction and one for each section:
- Guide to Internal Auditing IATF 16949 contains 26 slides to set the stage for the audit.
- Section 1 – Requirements of IATF 16949 has 167 slides that provide the students with an understanding of the requirements of the standard.
- Section 2 – Introduction to Core Tools has 51 slides to help the students with the additional automotive sector requirements.
- Section 3 – Process-based internal auditing has 68 slides that outline the concept of process-based auditing.
- Section 4 – Conducting the audit has 112 slides that outline the internal audit process and prepare the students to conduct an audit of the USA Auto Co. (Case Study)
- Student’s Guide
- Copies of each slide (3/page)
- 4 quizzes
- Documented Information for a case study of The USA Auto used to perform an internal audit of the company.
- The Certificate of Completion to demonstrate that students satisfactorily understood the material and have actively participated in the training.
- Copies of the IATF 16949 Standard (one copy for each two or three students)
➢Standards are available electronically from http://www.aiag.org
Which version is right for me?
- Choose IATF 16949:2016 to compare your QMS to IATF 16949:2016
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to IATF 16949:2016 checklist if you want the 16949 requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, IATF 16949:2016
|IATF 16949:2016 Audit
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016 Audit
|IATF 16949:2016 Auditor
|IATF 16949:2016 Combo
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016
|16949:2016 Audit Checklist|
|16949:2016 Checklist highlighting additions to 9001:2015|
|16949:2016 Audit Training Materials|
|Buy both packages together and save!|