- Includes requirements for ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949:2016 requirements are integrated with ISO 9001:2015
- Questions on the checklist for each clause
- Provisions are made for additional questions.
- The bold numbers and tittles used in the first two columns of the checklist indicate the “Requirements”
- Editable MS Word format
This complete Internal Audit Checklist & Tools Package provides everything you need to establish your Internal Audit Process.
The QMS Internal Audit Package includes ALL the tools you need to set up your audit program:
- A detailed (114) page checklist covering every clause in ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016.
- An Internal Audit Procedure, the Forms, and a PowerPoint presentation.
- P-920, Internal Audit Procedure,
- Internal Audit Forms
- F-920-001, Procedure by Work Area,
- F-920-002, Audit Checklist.
- F-920-003, Audit Plan,
- F-920-004, Internal Audit Report,
- Guide to IATF 16949:2016 Internal Audit Presentation
- 29 Slide PowerPoint (15 min) outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Which version is right for me?
- Choose IATF 16949:2016 to compare your QMS to IATF 16949:2016
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to IATF 16949:2016 checklist if you want the 16949 requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, IATF 16949:2016
|IATF 16949:2016 Audit
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016 Audit
|IATF 16949:2016 Auditor
|IATF 16949:2016 Combo
|9001:2015 into 16949:2016
|16949:2016 Audit Checklist|
|16949:2016 Checklist highlighting additions to 9001:2015|
|16949:2016 Audit Training Materials|
|Buy both packages together and save!|